Sunday 27 January 2019

Baby Nursery : Best Kids Furniture

Edit Posted by Baby Product Rewiew with 2 comments
If you are buying baby nursery so it's very important to read this information about Baby Nursery,
Nursury AccessoriesKids Furniture, baby crib, changing table and Gliders etc.

Baby Nursury Accessories

In addition to a baby crib and changing table, there are many things you will want to purchase to make your nursery complete.

Baby Nursury Accessories
Baby Nursury Accessories

Also read:

Gliders and Rocking Chairs

I didn’t understand the importance of having a glider or a rocker for baby feedings when I first brought my daughter home from the hospital. For the first couple months with my new baby I did all of feedings sitting on the couch, in my desk chair, or propped up with pillows on my bed. My back and my arms were killing me by month three. I was also exhausted from have to walk my baby to sleep. She needed motion to help her sleep so I would have to walk with her back and forth across the living room until she finally nodded off. Then, one day my daughter and I happened to be shopping in a baby store when suddenly my daughter became hungry, demanding a bottle. I settled myself into one of the gliders on display and proceeded to give my daughter her bottle. I had never been so comfortable. And my daughter, relaxed and calmed by the gentle rocking motion, quickly drifted off to sleep with her bottle still in her mouth. Needless to say I purchased that exact glider right there on the spot and it was one of the best things I ever bought. No more walking back and forth with my daughter in my arms trying to get her to fall sleep. Now she just falls asleep with the motion of the glider, and my back has never felt better. I highly recommend buying a glider or a good sturdy rocker for your nursery.

Mobiles and Soothers

Another purchase worth making for your baby’s nursery is a good mobile or baby soother that attaches to the crib. My daughter can lay and watch her mobile for up to a half an hour at a time. And trust me, anything that gives you a half an hour free is worth buying. I personally own a battery operated mobile that comes with a remote control for turning it on and off, a feature I love since I can turn the mobile on and off from bed. When looking for a mobile you also want to consider the amount of time the music will play. You don’t want to have to keep winding the music box every five minutes. I recommend finding a mobile that allows for at least fifteen minutes of uninterrupted music. Also consider something with bright colors and interesting hanging toys. My daughter talks and coos at her mobile friends all the time. You should also consider purchasing something to hang over the changing table as well. A good baby distraction while you are trying to change a diaper or soiled clothing will make your task much easier. Find out what other parents have to say about the essentials for a baby’s nursery. Check out our review articles today.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Best Baby Bouncers and Rockers

    ReplyDelete
  2. best product review Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete